Senior Pastor, Grace Fellowship of Kent, WA
Are you the man who is called to serve as senior pastor for Grace Fellowship Church of Kent, Washington?
Grace Fellowship Church of Kent, Washington is seeking the man called by God to become its next senior pastor. Current worship service attendance averages 40-50. The body has been much larger during its fifty year history and there is an opportunity to reach the many families in this suburban community to build this part of God’s kingdom. The church neighborhood is very diverse in race and ethnic origin and has a mix of single family homes and apartments.
The senior pastor position is a full-time position (the only paid employee of the church) and is the only pastoral position. The previous senior pastor retired in December 2014 (after 14 years) and has relocated to Florida. An experienced interim pastor is temporarily serving in the pulpit. Sunday school classes and the ministries for women, men and youth are led by lay church members. Three men comprise the church elder board. Church member volunteers also perform most typical administrative and worship service duties (e.g., worship music, ushers/stewards, treasury and secretarial, custodial and maintenance).
The church facility is a well-maintained property in a fully developed residential neighborhood (across the street from a public elementary school) in Kent (population 120,000), which is a suburb of Seattle, WA. The church is without debt and has operated with a balanced budget for the past ten years. Future giving will need to grow with attendance, but existing church financial resources will provide a buffer while that occurs.
Washington ranked in the bottom 10 states for regular church attendance and religious belief in a 2012 Gallup survey, and this community needs to hear the Gospel. We seek a man who will grow this church by encouraging and retaining the current church body while inviting others to join with them.
Men who have an interest in learning more about the opportunity to shepherd this flock and reach out for Christ should contact church elder and search committee member, James E. Miller at 25505 217th Ave SE, Maple Valley, WA 98038. Phone: 425-417-5853 or email: email@example.com
For more information, please access these documents:
Job post will expire: 22-Feb-16
Grace Christian Academy of Maryland is a unique educational family of over 330 students from Pre-K through high school located in beautiful Southern Maryland not far from the outskirts of Washington, D.C. The Mission of Grace Christian Academy (GCA) is to provide academic excellence from a biblical perspective in order to develop servant leaders of all walks of life who live and love like Jesus Christ.
GCA takes very seriously its role in training students with a distinctly Christian approach. From pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade, we integrate Biblical truth in the entire curriculum. We believe God wants us to love Him with our mind, as well as with our hearts, soul, and strength.
The Director of GCA will be thoroughly committed to the vision and mission of GCA. A candidate will most likely come from a leadership position in the Christian education world (school administrator) but could also have demonstated Christ-like skillful leadership in a church that operates a school, or business positions that required organizational leadership similar to the Christian school context, or some combination of the above. He or she will possess the following:
- Educational management theory and practice
- Financial oversight principles - knows how to read financial statments and manage accordingly
- Understands how to work for and with a governing board
- Minimum education requirements include a Master's Degreee in educational administration/supervison or equivalent
- Has at least three (3) years' experience in educatonal administration
- Ability to communicate persuasively and passionately with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop and utilize marketing methodology to enhance the brand recognition of an organization within a community
The seach committee will accept resumes until December 31, 2015. For further information (to include a full position description) or to apply for this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding this posting, you may contact Pastor Dennis Fay at email@example.com
Job post will expire: 27-Jan-16
The Carlton Grace Brethren Church is looking for a senior pastor. Parsonage is provided. If you like farm land and are willing to work hard to rebuild a church send us an email message. Carlton GBC is a small country church near Garwin, Iowa.
Job post will expire: 23-Dec-15
PART TIME WORSHIP LEADER
DOWNTOWN COLUMBUS, OHIO CHURCH LOOKING FOR PART TIME WORSHIP LEADER (PAID POSITION)
Capital City Grace Church is a relatively new and diverse church near downtown Columbus looking for a part-time Worship Leader to lead us during our Sunday morning worship service. We are a church of 35 - 40 people and are gearing up to grow to the next level.
This position would require picking out the songs, practicing with our vocalists before the service, and leading in the service. It would only require 3 hours each Sunday to be at our worship location (from 10am - 1pm approx.), and however much time it takes to pick out the songs and rehearse on your own during the week. It would not require any mid-week practice times with our team. We currently have a few vocalists, with the hope to add musicians as the church grows. This would be a paid contract, with the possibility to renew after the year. We also welcome college students to apply. College students can commit to on or two semesters, with the possibility to renew.
You will get good experience leading worship in an authentic, contemporary worship atmosphere and it will experience being part of a new and growing church. If you enjoy worshiping to songs by Hillsong United, Jesus Culture, Rend Collective and Passion then you might be a fit for our worship ministry!
- One Year Contract with the Possibility to Renew (or for college student 1-2 Semesters with the possibility to renew)
- Lead worship at our worship service Sundays, from 10am - 1pm (covers set up, practice time, to end of worship service).
- Leading Sunday worship team rehearsals
- Song selection - Email song lineup and verse/chorus order to our pastor during each week.
- Provide an energetic, contemporary worship experience.
- Eric Miller (Lead Pastor)
Job post will expire: 13-Jan-16
Grace Brethren Church of Brooksville
Immediate opening for full-time Pastor
GBC Brooksville is a small church established in the mid 1970's and is located in Brooksville, Florida, 45 minutes north of Tampa. Our service averages around 50 and our church is blessed with members that are warm and open, with guests often remarking how friendly the congregation is. We have grown in recent years and, although our congregation consists of mainly middle-aged and senior citizens, many of the newer members are younger. There is also a small and growing youth group. Sunday school classes and the ministries for women and youth are led by lay church members. Our worship style is traditional (piano and organ) though we do have contemporary guests and members contribute occasionally. The church is without debt and has operated with a balanced budget for the past ten years.
· Preach and teach only the Holy Bible
· Provide an example of Godly living
· Provide leadership and vision for the church
· Help guide and consult the church leaders
· Provide baptisms
· Lead three-fold communions
· Must meet the qualifications for the Office of Elder as set forth in I Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
· Be a Grace Seminary Graduate (preferred)
· Is (or is willing to be) licensed/ordained in the FGBC
· Must live locally in order to meet the needs of the congregation
· Should provide visitation
· Must be sincere and generally care for the congregation
· Should have strong leadership and organizational skills to build up the church
Please send or email resume and references (including contact information). The Pastoral Search Committee will contact you after receipt.
Grace Brethren Church of Brooksville
P.O. Box 746
Brooksville, FL 34605
Job post will expire: 10-Jan-16
Youth Director - Part-time
Job description - This is a part-time position of 20 hours per week. The youth director will contact youth and draw them into the youth group, meet and visit any new youth visitors, arrange activities, teach youth Sunday school, and act as the primary point of contact for youth in the church. This position will deal primarily with youth from seventh grade through high school or possibly college as well. There is a small salary that is included, but the primary benefit is the use of a parsonage.
The parsonage is on the church property and has two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, dining room, basement, fireplace, patio, and nice yard. It has just been repainted as well on the inside and new carpeting is being installed throughout as well. High speed Internet access is also included at the parsonage. It is a nice starter home for a single or a young couple.
There are also a few small tasks related to the church involved in the job.
The candidate should have the following abilities -
1. Able to work well on his/her own.
2. A real heart for children. We are looking for someone who cares about kids and does not simply see this job as a stepping stone to something else.
3. Ability to teach.
4. Good understanding of the Bible and theology. Some Bible college or seminary is preferred, but not required as long as the candidate has a good biblical foundation.
5. Experience is preferred, but not absolutely required. However, some demonstrated ability with youth is required.
6. Ability to lead and plan youth activities.
7. Preaching skills are not required, however, if the candidate enjoys preaching and is good at it, opportunities will be made available.
NOTE: For several years, the youth have largely disappeared from Lanham Grace. This means that whoever takes this position must be willing to build a youth group from almost nothing. The good news is that we are committed to a youth program and if a large number of youth and their parents are drawn to the church, this could become a full time position in the future.
Resume's can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be mailed to Carleton Hafer, Grace Brethren Church, 8401 Good Luck Road, Lanham, MD 20706.
Job post will expire: 13-Dec-15