Senior pastor sought for Grace Fellowship in Kent, WA
Grace Fellowship Church of Kent, Washington is seeking the man called by God to become its next senior pastor. Current worship service attendance averages 40-50. There is an opportunity to reach the many families in this suburban community to build this part of God’s kingdom. The church neighborhood is very diverse in race and ethnic origin and has a mix of single family homes and apartments.
The senior pastor position is a full-time position (the only paid employee of the church) and is the only pastoral position. The previous senior pastor retired in December 2014 (after 14 years) and relocated to Florida. An experienced interim pastor is temporarily serving in the pulpit. Sunday school classes and the ministries for women, men and youth are led by lay church members. Five men comprise the church elder board. Church member volunteers also perform most typical administrative and worship service duties (e.g., worship music, ushers/stewards, treasury and secretarial, custodial and maintenance).
The church facility is a well-maintained property in a fully developed residential neighborhood (across the street from a public elementary school) in Kent (population 120,000), which is a suburb of Seattle, WA. The church is without debt and has operated with a balanced budget for more than ten years. Future giving will need to grow with attendance, but existing church financial resources will provide a buffer while that occurs.
Washington ranked in the bottom 10 states for regular church attendance and religious belief in a 2012 Gallup survey, and this community needs to hear the Gospel. We seek a man who will grow this church by encouraging and retaining the current church body while inviting others to join with them.
Men who have an interest in learning more about the opportunity to shepherd this flock and reach out for Christ should review the information referenced below and then contact church elder James E. Miller at 25505 217th Ave SE, Maple Valley, WA 98038. Phone: 425-417-5853 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job post will expire: 08-May-16
Director of Student Ministries
Northwest Chapel Grace Brethren Church is searching for a full-time Director of Student Ministries. Northwest Chapel is located in Dublin, a suburb of Columbus, OH. The Director of Student Ministries provides spiritual leadership in all areas related to students in grades 5 through 12 and their families. We prefer candidates to have a passion for students, a Bachelor’s degree in a ministry related field, and ministry experience. For more information on Northwest Chapel’s values, beliefs, and ministries, go to northwestchapel.org. This is a full-time position with benefits and is currently open. If you are interested, send a resume to email@example.com.
Job post will expire: 13-Apr-16
Worship Arts Director
Palmyra Grace Brethren Church is looking for someone who lives in or may be going to school in the Hershey/Palmyra area of Pennsylvania who is interested in being involved in the Worship Arts Ministry of the church. For the right person there is a small stipend and training is also available. If you have an interest send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the tag line please put Worship Arts Director. The position is presently open and if you are in our area, we would like to talk with you.
Contact person: Pastor Dan Travis
Job post will expire: 06-Apr-16
Southwest Grace Brethren Church is searching for a full-time Senior Pastor. The church is located in a semi-rural setting just outside of Grove City, Ohio, a fast-growing suburb southwest of Columbus. We are a loving, caring, diverse group of people with a dedicated core group of lay leaders. We are currently averaging about 60 for Sunday morning worship service. We believe that the mission of the church and its individual members is to love God with all our heart, soul, and mind; to love each other; and to fulfill the Great Commission. We are searching for a man of God who has been called to this body, who has the vision and the ability to lead us in fulfilling our mission, and who can instill and inspire a passion in us for personal growth in our walk with Christ and an outward focus in our lives. If you believe you are that man, please send your resume by email to email@example.com or mail it to Tim Smith at 2364 Highlandtown Drive, Hilliard, OH 43026. (email preferred)
Job post will expire: 02-Mar-16
Community of Grace Church in Richmond, Virginia is a congregation of 100 with fresh passion to love our Lord and to impact our community with His love. We desire a God-directed Worship Leader to further enhance our commitment to Christ’s mission for His Church.
· A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a vital, growing personal relationship with Him.
· A life which loves the Lord, loves His church, and loves His people.
· A passion to worship first, lead worship second.
· A heart for spiritual formation and growth in the congregation and the worship ministry.
· An enthusiastic presence which leads people into an authentic encounter with God.
· An organizational leader who works well on one’s own and is flexible.
· Relational skills.
· Oversee and nurture individuals in their understanding of worship and their musical abilities.
· Partner with teaching pastor in song selection, transitions, and creativity to bring about key direction in each service.
· Oversee music in church and outreach ministries (Musical Day Camp, Coffeehouse, Youth band, special services, etc).
· Skilled in lighting, sound, and presentation technologies.
· Manage equipment, schedules, and needs.
· Commitment to on-going personal and professional growth.
· Fully support the mission and teaching of CGC as well as participate in church functions, ministries, and financial giving.
· Contract can be negotiated based on individual qualifications and giftedness.
· A video of you leading worship should be submitted with your resume as an attachment.
To learn more about CGC, see www.richgrace.org
If you are interested in this ministry, please submit the following to Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job post will expire: 29-Feb-16
Grace Brethren Church of Brooksville
Immediate opening for full-time Pastor
GBC Brooksville is a small church established in the mid 1970's and is located in Brooksville, Florida, 45 minutes north of Tampa. Our service averages around 50 and our church is blessed with members that are warm and open, with guests often remarking how friendly the congregation is. We have grown in recent years and, although our congregation consists of mainly middle-aged and senior citizens, many of the newer members are younger. There is also a small and growing youth group. Sunday school classes and the ministries for women and youth are led by lay church members. Our worship style is traditional (piano and organ) though we do have contemporary guests and members contribute occasionally. The church is without debt and has operated with a balanced budget for the past ten years.
· Preach and teach only the Holy Bible
· Provide an example of Godly living
· Provide leadership and vision for the church
· Help guide and consult the church leaders
· Provide baptisms
· Lead three-fold communions
· Must meet the qualifications for the Office of Elder as set forth in I Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
· Be a Grace Seminary Graduate (preferred)
· Is (or is willing to be) licensed/ordained in the FGBC
· Must live locally in order to meet the needs of the congregation
· Should provide visitation
· Must be sincere and generally care for the congregation
· Should have strong leadership and organizational skills to build up the church
Please send or email resume and references (including contact information). The Pastoral Search Committee will contact you after receipt.
Grace Brethren Church of Brooksville
P.O. Box 746
Brooksville, FL 34605
Job post will expire: 10-Dec-16